Minimalist lifestyle and dealing with distraction

 


Minimalist  lifestyle is all you want when you suffer from distraction. I remember when I could not use a smartphone; a time when I was suffering from visual distraction. I totally lost focus  in almost everything.

 Distraction makes you unrest/lack concentration, limits your happiness and finally putting you into a depressed life. Distraction triggers differ,mine is visual. Try to identify your's.

In trying to overcome my problem i finally discovered to be practicing minimalist lifestyle. I overcame this through few steps overtime:

Step 1: avoiding visual triggers

Limiting my colour choice to intially black and white, and then to other less distractive colours overtime. Example I only use black or brown shoe, trouser and no other colour. To me yellow, orange and purple are more triggering so I tried to avoided them. 

I also tried to avoid things especiall clothing with complicated design, I go for a simple design.

Step 2: valuing the most

I value quality more out of many things than the quantity. Example, choice of food is not just the taste, smell or cost but  mainly it's nutritional value. In type of clothing to buy I go for the material quality not just it's colour or design.

With these and many more related ways I finally confronted my problem by God grace, now living happily. If

A minimalist lifestyle is all about keeping things simple and that the sure way out of distraction or lack of concentration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traditional Hausa caps 'Hula': what you need to know